September 29th, 2014
Don’t know who to hire for your seasonal tune-up, duct cleaning, or furnace repairs? Well, this year, look no further than Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning for all of your HVAC system’s needs! What makes Four Seasons any better than other heating and cooling companies? There are many things that set us apart in this business, but our customer service ethic is defiantly one of the big ones.
We strive to have the utmost honesty and integrity when working with our customers, and in order to sweeten the deal, we always offer coupon and special discounts to take some of the load off of investing in their homes heating and cooling systems. These days we are offering three discounts that visitors to the Four Seasons website can take advantage of through December 31st 2010: Read the rest of this entry »
September 28th, 2014
One of the most frequently asked questions in the HVAC industry is, “How often should I change my furnace filter?” Unfortunately, there isn’t one straightforward answer that we can give you because there are several factors that play a role in the condition of the filter. Obviously, the first step would be to check the packaging on the filter itself. Usually it will have a recommended length of time after which replacement will be needed. However, here at Four Seasons, we don’t want you to suffer the consequences that come from having a dirty filter, so we recommend that you check the filter monthly. If it is dirty, replace it. If not, wait another month and check again. But, some families should be checking their filters more frequently. These are people who have:
- Pets- pet hair quickly clogs furnace filters
- Several people living in the home- the more people in the home, the more dust and debris that will be floating in the air
- Recent construction in the home- Dust and debris from drywall and other construction materials will cause the filter to need to be changed more frequently Read the rest of this entry »
September 27th, 2014
As the days continue to get shorter, the temperatures will continue to plummet. Hopefully you haven’t waited this long to have the furnace inspected, but if you have, now is the time to get your furnace back on track! Neglecting the furnace will not only cost you more on your monthly energy bills, it will also put you at risk of inconvenient breakdowns. If you are starting up your furnace for the first time, trust your senses to tell you if something is wrong, and call Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning if you suspect a problem. An affordable yearly tune-up may be all your furnace needs, but ignoring the problem could cost so much more.
Use Your Senses:
- Smell: A common complaint among homeowners is a burning smell from the furnace when they first start the unit up. You may have dismissed this smell in the past, but it isn’t something you should continue to ignore. The burning smell is a clear indicator that there is a buildup of dirt, dust, and debris in the system.
- Sight: If you have a burning smell in the home, it is important that you actually go down to the furnace and check for signs of fire or smoke. If there is smoke coming from the system, you must shut it down immediately and call Four Seasons. Read the rest of this entry »
September 26th, 2014
The holiday season is upon us, and many homeowners will be expecting visitors. Getting the home ready for their arrival takes hours of vacuuming, cleaning, and decorating, and after all of the hard work you put in, the last thing you want is for your guests to be greeted at the door by offensive odors. Air fresheners and scented candles only mask the problem, but what if you could eliminate the unpleasant smells altogether? Well, you can with the help of Four Seasons and a Lennox air purification system equipped with an activated carbon filter!
Activated carbon filters act like a sponge that absorbs unwanted smells in the home like:
- Cigarette smoke
- Cigar smoke
- Pet odor
- Cooking fumes
- Chemical fumes from cleaners and other chemically based products Read the rest of this entry »