Now is your last chance! With little over 17 days to go, the federal tax credits on energy efficient heating and cooling systems are going to expire. However, it is not too late! Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help you get your new high efficiency furnace or air conditioner before the New Year arrives. You could get back 30% of the total purchase price up to $1500!
What Do You Need to Do?
Call Four Seasons! In no time at all, we can have you matched up with high efficiency system that will best meets your home’s heating and cooling needs and that will get you the biggest credit come tax season. Maximize your credit and replace both the furnace and air conditioner, and since we offer 24 hour service all year round, we will make sure we get that unit installed before the clock strikes midnight on January 1st. So, ask yourself, can you afford to lose $1500?
Other Related articles
- Home Star Rebates Look Promising| Hometown, Hazel Crest, Berwyn
- What is That Smell?! | Cicero, Justice, Park Forest
- 2010 Energy Tax Credits| Addison, Palos Park, Lockport
- Bigger is Not Always Better| Villa Park, Calumet Park, Joliet
- Protect the Air Conditioner this Winter| Orland Park, Lynwood, Hinsdale