Thousands of homeowners missed out on the tax credits that were handed out last year to those that made certain energy efficient improvements to their homes. The return was significantly greater in 2010, but the government did us all a favor and extended the credits for another year but at a reduced amount. However, the credits being offered are still quite significant. As we approach the end of this year, these credits are once again going to run out, and Four Seasons wants you to have every opportunity to take advantage of them before it is too late!
Tax Credit Eligible Products from Four Seasons:
- Furnaces and Air Conditioners: Furnaces from Four Seasons that have an AFUE rating of 95% or better are eligible for a $150 tax credit. 16 SEER air conditioners are also eligible for a tax credit of $300. This credit can make up for the extra cost that goes into purchasing a more energy efficient system. Sure other, less efficient, unit may be cheaper in the short run, but these units have long term returns and benefits in addition to these tax credits.
- Insulation Services: According to Energy Star, adding insulation is one of the most cost-effective home improvements that you can do! That is why when you use Four Seasons blown-in attic insulation services you can get a return of 10% of the cost up to $500!
- Windows: The Four Seasons Window Collection features a variety of windows that qualify for this credit, and you can get 10% of the cost back up to $200.
- Doors: Doors from Four Seasons Home Services can also qualify for a tax credit of 10% of cost up to $500.
- Water Heaters: Since water heating can account for up to 25% of the energy used in the home, certain gas and electric water heaters from Four Seasons are eligible for a tax credit of $300.
Simplifying Tax Credits with Four Seasons
Taking advantage of these tax credits is easier than you may think when you choose Four Seasons as your installation company. Our products are top of the line, our installation crews consist of trained experts in their fields, and our sales team can make sure you get the tax credits you deserve! Don’t wait until it’s too late to benefit from this program and get on the horn with Four Seasons before the year is out!
Other Related articles
- Tax Credits Are Back for 2011! | Downers Grove, Riverdale, Stickney
- 2010 Energy Tax Credits| Addison, Palos Park, Lockport
- Record Number Receive Energy Tax Credits
- Tax Credits and Rebates on Furnaces| Lemont, New Lenox, Bolingbrook
- Get Nicor Rebates Now!
Tags: air conditioner, attic insulation, Chicago, doors, Dundee, Elgin, Energy Star, federal, Four Seasons, furance, government, Heating, Home Services, IL, installation, Insulation, Mc Henry, sales team, Savings, tax credits, tax return, water heater, windows