According to the EPA, “23 million people, including 6.8 million children, have asthma.” That is a very BIG number! Chances are you know someone who suffers from asthma, or at the very least you know someone with severe allergies. If this person lives in your home you should ask yourself if you are doing everything you can to relieve this person’s symptoms. The EPA warns that poor indoor air quality is one the top five health concerns facing Americans and the effects of poor indoor air can be much worse if there is someone in the home who has asthma or allergies.
What can you do to improve indoor air quality? The answer is simple: Call Four Seasons! Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is your home comfort specialist, and we can help you drastically improve your indoor air quality. We can help you choose the air purification system that will meet your specific air quality needs. There are three classes of contaminants that may be affecting the air quality in your home. These include:
- Bio aerosols: Airborne mold spores, bacteria, and viruses
- Breathable particles like dust, dirt, pollen, and allergens
- Odors and chemical vapors
Any one of these could decrease air quality, but often times, multiple classes of contaminants will be present in one household. Where other systems only combat one or two of the classes, Four Seasons offers their customers a system that takes on all three! The Lennox Healthy Climate PureAir™ Air Purification System is a system equipped with industry-exclusive air purification technology. Some of the capabilities of this system include:
- Removal of over 95% of particles ranging in size down to .3 micron
- Removal of over 90% of bio aerosols ranging in size down to .01 micron
- Removal and destruction of about 50% of household odors and chemical vapors within a 24 hour period
- No ozone emissions- ozone is a known lung irritant according to the EPA
- Destroys ozone that may be present in the air
- MERV 16 media filter which is on par with the filtration in hospital inpatient care facilities and general surgery settings
This system in particular is expertly installed and incorporated into the duct work system of your home. So, as the air flows through the furnace, it will be cleaned before it is circulated back into the home. This system, along with the other air quality improvement systems from Lennox, will drastically improve the indoor air quality in your home. In no time at all, you will be breathing easier and living cleaner with the help of Four Seasons and a Lennox Healthy Climate air purification system.
Other Related articles
- Life Indoors| Romeoville, Country Club Hills, Chicago
- Dry Air in Your Home?| Country Club Hills, Maywood
- The Power of a UV Light| Robins, Worth, Palos Hills
- Why May Is A Good Time To Clean Your HVAC System
- Breathe Cleaner Air Burbank, Orland Park, and Frankfort!