Chicago’s Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is the recipient of the 2008 Customer Service Award, Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating, and the Dave Lennox Award. All three awards represent Four Seasons ongoing drive to provide our customers with the best quality of service for the greatest value.
Today Four Seasons is proud to announce the premier of it’s Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning Resource Center. (FSHAC Resource Center) The FSHAC Resource Center is part of a growing initiative to improve it’s consumer resources and understanding through a series of educational websites.
Target initiatives include
- Go Green – a general concept of finding ways to save money while reducing the impact on the environment. This concept is the cornerstone of the Obama’s high energy efficiency tax credits.
- Fraud prevention – how to prevent fraud from happening to you!
- Choosing quality contractors – how to identify the right company for you and your families needs and that will be there for you down the road.
- Practice what we preach – strive to put into action within our own company our suggestions to our community
The general goal of the FSHAC resource center is to put a spotlight on these initiatives related to the HVAC industry.
The site will continue to grow, but here are some highlights so far.
- Heating and Cooling News articles – General topics that are posted regarding the HVAC industry. Already many articles have been posted. Some include how to have your duct work cleaned and what to look for to insure you are dealing with a reputable company. Additionally we will take time to discuss other topics in depth.
- Helpful heating and cooling resources – a growing list of HVAC and indoor air quality web sites with additional information for anyone researching these topics
In addition there is work in progress to implement a HVAC manufacturer’s index. This index will include links to various residential manufacturers’ web sites and in time include any recall or buying guide information we come across.
Ultimately the Resource center will continue to grow and should contain information that is helpful even for people outside our service area. Feel free to check it out and post questions any questions.
For all the right reasons, Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning
Other Related articles
Tags: Air conditioning, announcement, BBB A+ rated company, Better Business Bureau's A+ rating, Boiler, Customer Service Award, Dave Lennox Award, fraud prevention, Furnace, Go Green, Informational, informative, quality contractors, resource center