As we continue to enjoy day after day of warmer weather, we are all reminded that spring cleaning is right around the corner. Spring can bring new beginnings for you, your family, and your home, but many of us don’t have the time or the patience to effectively clean our entire home top to bottom. Everyone’s home needs a good spring cleaning to get rid of the things that we no longer use and to tidy up the place for the active summer ahead. Four Seasons can help you get organized and mess free in the 2011 spring season and the cleaning starts with your HVAC system.
HVAC System Clean Up
- Changing Filters: The furnace has been working long and hard this winter season, and if you haven’t been changing your filter regularly, now is the time to have Four Seasons take care of that for you. We will supply you with high quality filter replacements that will keep your home’s air clean. Changing the filter regularly will keep your furnace and air conditioner running efficiently all year round.
- Tidying up the Furnace: If you have been on top of your maintenance for your HVAC systems, you probably had the furnace cleaned during the fall. However, the blower motor and other parts of the furnace that are active during the summer season will still need to be cleaned out by one of the professionals at Four Seasons. This is just part of the cleaning your air conditioner will need to run reliably all summer long.
- Cleaning the Air Conditioner: The outdoor condenser was probably buried under snow just a few weeks ago, and it is in desperate need of a cleaning and efficiency tune-up before the unit is put into operation for the summer season. At Four Seasons we offer a certified 20 + point tune-up that will get your air conditioner back in shape.
- Cleaning the Duct Work: For those of us that have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, spring can be a difficult season. As pollen and other airborne allergens return to our homes, we need to have the duct work scrubbed clean if there is any hope of reducing allergy symptoms. A clean home begins with clean air, and a certified duct cleaning from Four Seasons is the first step towards cleaner indoor air in your home.
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is here for all of your HVAC spring cleaning needs. Our NATE certified technicians will help you get your home ready for the new season, and the sooner you act the better. Get rid of your winter blues and call Four Seasons today!
Other Related articles
- Spring Cleaning Tips
- Source Removal Air Duct Cleaning| Calumet City, Merionette Park
- Spring Cleaning means its time for a Spring Tune-Up
- I’ve had My Ducts Cleaned, So Now What?| Alsip, Evanston, Bridgeview
- R-22 Phase Out| Calumet City, Plainfield, Addison