Thermostats have evolved from dial, to digital, to programmable, and now to touch screen. This upgrade in technology may seem frightening to some, but the Lennox icomfort Touch thermostat is not only one of the most technologically advanced thermostats; it is also one of the most user friendly thermostats on the market today. So once you have chosen the right Lennox furnace, air conditioner, humidifier, and air purifier for your home, have the Lennox icomfort Touch thermostat offered by Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning direct their operation.
The benefits that come from using this remarkable thermostat do not end at its programming abilities. That is just the beginning.
- Programming Abilities- The Lennox icomfort Touch thermostat works on a 5+2 day programming system. This basically gives you flexibility in your programming needs. If you have a fairly consistent schedule all week long, you can choose one program for all 7 days. If you have one schedule during the week and another on the weekends, you will be able to set separate programs for Monday through Friday and Saturday through Sunday. Once of the biggest complaints with programmable thermostats is that they are difficult to operate. This is not the case with this thermostat. There are no confusing buttons or sequences to follow; you simply “touch” to adjust the program.
- Touch Screen- This thermostat uses a touch screen pad instead of buttons to adjust temperature, set programs, and turn the systems “on” and “off.” If you want to change the temperature in the home, all you have to do is touch the up or down arrow. The screen will clearly display which units are in operation, and it even displays the humidity levels in the home!
- No manuals- In the past, if you had a problem with your thermostat you had to dig through your old paperwork to find the manual, and then search through the pages to get the help that you need. With the icomfort Touch, you will never have to look at the manual again. Nearly every screen that you can pull up on the thermostat has a “help” option. This becomes extremely useful when you have a question about programming or the operation of the thermostat.
- Helpful reminders- We all have busy lives, and it is easy to forget to change the filter or to clean the furnace. But with the icomfort Touch, the thermostat will remind you. The thermostat not only displays when the filter needs to be changed, it also tells you what kind of filter your unit needs. That means no more searching in the furnace for the filter to find the size. It also reminds you about maintenance checks, so you will know when the furnace or air conditioner needs to be cleaned by one of the professionals at Four Seasons.
- Balanced heating, cooling, and air quality- This thermostat works to keep all of your heating, cooling, and air quality equipment working in harmony. By communicating directly with the icomfort technology on your Lennox units, information is sent to the thermostat that helps it to better meet you heating, cooling, and air quality needs based on how the units are functioning.
With the Lennox icomfort series you will get the most out of your furnace, air conditioner, purifier, and humidifier. The icomfort Touch thermostat is the perfect accessory to ensure complete and total comfort in your home. Four Seasons is a premiere Lennox dealer, and we have all of the information you need about the Lennox icomfort thermostat or any other Lennox product. Call us today to schedule a free estimate on a new Lennox Home Comfort System. We service all of the Chicagoland area including Orland Park, Joliet, and Naperville.
Other Related articles
- Energy star programmable thermostat
- Ways to control allergies
- Flood Damaged Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Does My Furnace Need A Heat Exchanger Inspection?
- Why Invest in a Two- Stage Furnace?| Glenwood, Addison, Burr Ridge