In this weird time between major seasons, homeowners begin to look towards the future and consider what repair need to be done. For many homes, caulking and weather-stripping the windows is no longer enough to keep out the rain, snow, and icy cold. When you finally come to accept this fact, window replacement becomes the only viable option. Spring is sure to be a wet one this year, and unless you want to lay out buckets and towels under your windows every time it rains, now is the time to call Four Seasons. The Four Seasons Window Collection has something for anyone and our outstanding customer service ethic guarantees results that you will love.
Frequently Asked Questions about Window Installation:
- How long will it the installation take?- This is tough question to answer because the length of a job is affected by the number and type of windows being installed. The thing we can guarantee is that the length of time we give you is the length of time we stick to.
- Can I afford it?- Affording new windows is easier than ever with a little help from the Four Seasons financing department. 0% interest financing through 2017 means that the price we quote is the price you will ultimately pay five years down the line! That’s a deal that no one can pass up.
- What is included in the price quote?- Many window installation companies will quote you a price and then later add on fees that you had no prior knowledge of. For instance, many contractors will charge extra to help you get rid of those old windows or to clean up the landscaping after the installation. However, Four Seasons feels that these charges are just another way for a contractor to squeeze your wallet dry. The price we quote is the price you pay. No add on fees and no charging extra to do what should be part of the job.
- Is the work licensed and insured?- Never allow unlicensed or uninsured technicians to work in your home! You will find yourself liable if anything should go awry. At Four Seasons our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured. They are also factory trained to install windows from the Four Seasons Window Collection. That means that they are experts in the installation of these windows and will guarantee results you can rave about.
- What happens if something goes wrong?- Although a rarity, mistakes do happen, but the difference between other companies and Four Seasons is that we are there to take full responsibility for the problem and will work tirelessly to put things right!
Other Related articles
- Beautify Your Home Inside and Out | Naperville, Oakbrook Terrace
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself about Your Windows | Orland Park, Palos Hills
- Replace Your Windows to Boost Your Savings! | Palos Heights, Hines
- Low-E Coatings and Argon Filling | Oak Park, Glenview, Skokie
- Understanding U-Factors | Glen Ellyn, Frankfort, Willow Springs