By cleaning your system prior to the season you will help, Extend the Life of Your Equipment, Prevent Untimely Breakdowns and Enjoy the Peace of Mind that your system is working at peak efficiency.
Before setting an appointment with a licensed heating & cooling company verify what they will perform during the cleaning process. Here is a checklist to help you through this process.
- Clean Burner Assembly
- Tune Burners
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Clean Heat Section
- Verify Flue Draft venting properly
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Test Refrigerant Charge
- Test Capacitors
- Test Crankcase Heaters
- Inspect and Check Controls and Safeties
- Adjust Fan Switch
- Adjust Balancing Dampers
- Clean and Replace Filter
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Air Flow
- Visually Inspect Duct Work
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure and Record Voltage and Amperage
- Lubricate all Moving Parts
- Clean Inside Evaporator Coil
- Clean Outside Condensing Coil
- Clean Condensate Drains
- Apply Protective Coating
Check and verify the following will be completed during your Spring Furnace or Air Conditioning Tune Up and you’ll enjoy nothing but roses throughout the season.
Other Related articles
- Whole House Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning
- HVAC Tune-ups Can Save Lives| Sauk Village, Matteson, Oak Lawn
- Should I Have My Air Conditioner Cleaned??
- Why May Is A Good Time To Clean Your HVAC System
- Homes that don’t heat evenly