Four Seasons values your privacy. The information you provide is for Four Seasons and Four Seasons affiliated companies use only. In the course of serving you as a website visitor, customer or someone affiliated with Four Seasons, Four Seasons may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately. Your name and information will never be rented, sold or shared.
Four Seasons collects personal information online, including but not limited to names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers.
Use of Information:
Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it is submitted.
Sharing of Information:
The information you provide is for Four Seasons and Four Seasons affiliated companies use only. Your name and information will never be rented, sold or shared with anyone outside of Four Seasons unless you consent otherwise. Four Seasons may release your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency
- Where our records indicate a person or company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others
Keeping Information Accurate:
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please e-mail us with the new information or your review request by clicking here. Let us also know what led to your submission of personal information so we may efficiently locate your information.
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. All Four Seasons employees with access to personal information obtained on Four Seasons Web sites are also bound to adhere to this policy as part of their contract with Four Seasons.
Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls
- Testing of the security and operability of web pages before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites
- Protecting information during transmission through various means including, where appropriate, encryption
- Providing Four Seasons personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology
Computer Tracking and Cookies:
Our Web sites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site. This version of the Policy is effective February 21, 2012.
Addressing Concerns of Misuse:
Last update: February 21, 2012